- Ships with ECOView Host software
- Analog and Digital Output
- Analog scaling to maximize analog resolution
- Optional integrated Bio-wiper™ and/or copper faceplate for antifouling
- Optional internal batteries and memory; over 100,000 samples
- Full ocean depth model available
The Environmental Characterization Optics (ECO) series of sensors incorporates a common set of options with a single basic design to make them ideal for a wide variety of deployments.
- Unparalleled sensitivity of the ECO in an optical scattering measurement at 700 nm for determining turbidity.
- Turbidity measurement data that is not affected by CDOM concentration, unlike instruments that attempt to measure turbidity by using blue wavelengths.
- The option of analog output for easy integration into CTD packages.
- Excellent precision, reliability and overall performance at a fraction of the cost and size of similar instruments.
WET Labs manufactures a miniature version of the popular Environmental Characterization Optics (ECO) series sensors for OEM applications. ECO series sensors incorporate a common set of options with a single basic design. The puck™ version is specifically designed for applications where space and power requirements are critical. Pucks™ are ideal for a wide variety of applications, including AUVs, gliders, and profiling floats.
The Triplet is a a special-order, three-optical-sensor instrument available in a user-defined configuration. The Triplet addresses the need for multiple simultaneous scattering and fluorescence sensors for autonomous and unattended measurement platforms.
Choose from: one scattering, two fluorometers; two scattering, one fluorometer; three fluorometer or three scattering measurements. Options include:
- Blue scattering
- Green scattering
- Red scattering
- Chlorophyll fluorescence
- CDOM fluorescence
- Phycoerythrin fluorescence
- Phycocyanin fluorescence
- Rhodamine fluorescence
- Uranine (fluorescein) fluorescence
The ECO Triplet custom optical instrument is now available with active anti-biofouling. It features an evolutionary design that builds off the bio-wiper and faceplate available on the current ECO line.
- Addresses the need for multiple simultaneous scattering and fluorescence sensors for autonomous and unattended measurement platforms.
- Performs a free space measurement and requires no pump. It accommodates a variety of deployment options.
- Provides excellent precision, reliability, and overall performance at a fraction of the cost and size of similar instruments.
- Ships with WET Labs’ ECOView host software for communication and configuration.
- Provides multiple measurements in a compact design, making the ECO Triplet unique among in-situ fluorometers.
The WET Labs, Inc. Thetis Profiler is a submersible vertically profiling platform for use in coastal marine and fresh water environments.
- Operates in water depths of 5-100 m
- Can profile in horizontal water current speeds up to 0.65 m/s
- User configurable profiling speeds (1-30cm/s)
- Freewave, Iridium, and cell telemetry options available
- Supports a suite of science instrumentation
- Easily deployable from a small vessel
- Remote control of profiling mission parameters