The Triplet is a a special-order, three-optical-sensor instrument available in a user-defined configuration. The Triplet addresses the need for multiple simultaneous scattering and fluorescence sensors for autonomous and unattended measurement platforms.
Choose from: one scattering, two fluorometers; two scattering, one fluorometer; three fluorometer or three scattering measurements. Options include:
- Blue scattering
- Green scattering
- Red scattering
- Chlorophyll fluorescence
- CDOM fluorescence
- Phycoerythrin fluorescence
- Phycocyanin fluorescence
- Rhodamine fluorescence
- Uranine (fluorescein) fluorescence
The ECO Triplet custom optical instrument is now available with active anti-biofouling. It features an evolutionary design that builds off the bio-wiper and faceplate available on the current ECO line.
- Addresses the need for multiple simultaneous scattering and fluorescence sensors for autonomous and unattended measurement platforms.
- Performs a free space measurement and requires no pump. It accommodates a variety of deployment options.
- Provides excellent precision, reliability, and overall performance at a fraction of the cost and size of similar instruments.
- Ships with WET Labs’ ECOView host software for communication and configuration.
- Provides multiple measurements in a compact design, making the ECO Triplet unique among in-situ fluorometers.
Provides highly accurate measurements of PAR (400–700 nm) in all aquatic environments.
- Long-term monitoring on moorings and buoys
- Water quality studies
- Phytoplankton physiology and photosynthesis studies
- Aquatic productivity studies
The WET Labs, Inc. Thetis Profiler is a submersible vertically profiling platform for use in coastal marine and fresh water environments.
- Operates in water depths of 5-100 m
- Can profile in horizontal water current speeds up to 0.65 m/s
- User configurable profiling speeds (1-30cm/s)
- Freewave, Iridium, and cell telemetry options available
- Supports a suite of science instrumentation
- Easily deployable from a small vessel
- Remote control of profiling mission parameters
Designed for unattended long-term moored operations, the Cycle PO4 is the first of WET Labs' line of single analyte chemical sensors.
- Reagent cartridges
- On-board standard
- Standardization scheduling
- Nanomolar resolution
- Easy-to-use software
- Autonomous or externally controlled
- Scattering insensitive optical cell
- Over 1000 samples
- Over three month deployments
- Smart sampling minimizes power consumption
- Calibrated output (user defined units of μM, mg/L PO4-P)
WET Labs' Aquatic Laser Fluorescence Analyzer (ALFA) provides spectrally and temporally resolved measurements of key bio-environmental variables in oceanic, coastal, and fresh waters.