Accurate data, unattended
Built for extended deployment
- Pump-controlled flow
- Extensive copper cladding
- BLeach Injection System (BLIS) protects DO sensor and CTD flow path
- Anti-Foulant (AF) collar for conductivity cell (EPA approved)
- Light-blocked sample chambers
- Bio-wiper protects optical components
Profiling floats are providing unprecedented sampling of the global oceans through the international Argo program and others. With the maturation of float platforms, the opportunity to expand the array of floats to include biogeochemical properties has arrived.
The ECO BB measures scattering at 117 degrees, the angle determined as a minimum convergence point for variations in the volume scattering function (VSF) induced by suspended materials and water itself. As a result, the signal measured by this meter is less determined by the type and size of the materials in the water and is more directly correlated to the concentration of the materials.
- Compact size
- Integrated self-logging
- Configurable output
- High precision and stability
- Optional Integrated anti-fouling
The ECO BB9 is a sensor system for measuring optical backscattering at nine wavelengths.
The Environmental Characterization Optics (ECO) series of sensors incorporate a common set of options with a single basic design to make them ideal for a wide variety of deployments.
- Unparalleled sensitivity of the ECO in an optical scattering measurement at 700 nm for determining turbidity.
- Turbidity measurement data that is not affected by CDOM concentration, unlike instruments that attempt to measure turbidity by using blue wavelengths.
- The option of analog output for easy integration into CTD packages.
- Excellent precision, reliability and overall performance at a fraction of the cost and size of similar instruments.
WET Labs manufactures a miniature version of the popular Environmental Characterization Optics (ECO) series sensors for OEM applications. ECO series sensors incorporate a common set of options with a single basic design. The puck™ version is specifically designed for applications where space and power requirements are critical. Pucks™ are ideal for a wide variety of applications, including AUVs, gliders, and profiling floats.