Sharing technologies with both the popular Echotrac echo sounders, the CV100 provides the user with the option of going to “all digital”. With this model, the paper chart is eliminated in favor of data collection on the data acquisition system PC. Full control of the sounder is maintained via a menu system similar to that featured in the Echotrac.
- Frequency agile receiver
- Depth range 20cm (0.8 ft) to 300m (1,000 ft)
- Lightweight – 5kg (11lbs)
- Desktop or bulkhead mountable
Specifically designed for work in less-than-ideal circumstances on small survey boats and inflatable watercraft, the Hydrotrac II offers compact portability and the confidence of knowing you’re using a proven Odom product. It is completely waterproof and comes equipped with the same advanced features you’ve come to trust and depend on in Odom echo sounders.
- Ideal for small boats and harsh conditions
- Ethernet LAN interface
- Frequency agile
- High resolution thermal printer
- Internal GPS
- Waterproof (with front cover in place)
- Flash upgradeable
- Side scan option