The Trimble® GreenSeeker® crop sensing system helps you effectively and precisely manage crop inputs on-the-go. With GreenSeeker, you can address field variability by applying the right amount of fertilizer, in the right place, at the right time.
The Trimble GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor is an affordable, easy-to-use measurement device that can be used to assess the heath—or vigor—of a crop in order to make better nutrient management decisions on your farm.
Use the GreenSeeker handheld to instantly take a reading of your crop's health. Readings can be used to make non-subjective decisions regarding the amount of fertilizer to be applied to your crop, resulting in more efficient use of fertilizer—a benefit to your bottom line and the environment.
Tru Count Air Clutches and LiquiBlock valves deliver superior performance for all your planting and spraying applications. They allow you to start and stop the flow of seed and fertilizer in real-time from the vehicle cab. With almost instant activation or deactivation, there is no lag time in your operation.
The Rawson™ drive by Trimble allows you to perform single-product variable rate application control to meet the needs of specific areas of your field.
Obtain a fast response going from stand-still to material application
Save on seed and fertilizer costs
Increase your efficiency when planting or applying nutrients
The Trimble® WeedSeeker® spot spray system is an effective solution to help you efficiently control weeds. The WeedSeeker system senses if a weed is present and signals a spray nozzle to deliver a precise amount of chemical—spraying only the weed and not the bare ground. It is most effective in areas where weeds occur intermittently.
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- General construction grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Sports fields, driveways, ramps and drainage