Teledyne BlueView's M900-2250 series includes a 900kHz with 130 degree field of view and 2250kHz with 130 degree field of view in a compact package. The M900-2250-130's field of view has been increased by over 125% from the previous dual frequency model.
- Streaming video-like sonar imagery
- Continuous situational awareness
- Multiple field-of-view options
- Plug & Go operation
- Intuitive Windows® based software
- Software Development Kit available
- DGNSS beacon receiver
- Flexible interfacing
- Rugged housing
- Internal battery (optional)
Features and Benefits
- Keep productive when in a congested marine site or when antennas are partly obstructed on a marine vessel.
- The Trimble MPS865 marine receiver has cellular inside - it’s now easier to use base-station-free VRS on a site as well as communicate with the receiver via the internet and SMS. The receiver can also be used as a data access-point on the vessel to download design files or for immediate remote support.
- The multi-constellation option maintains productivity in congested sites or when antennas/satellites are partly obstructed. At many sites, the receiver can use free-to-air beacon support. When coupled with the GA830 antennas the MPS865 will receive the free to air beacon signals to deliver sub-meter accuracy horizontal positioning in many parts of the world.
- Save money and installed space when the MPS865 maintains precise heading without the need for GNSS corrections or a gyro compass.
Receiver and heading in one
- The built-in precise heading feature also ensure the minimal size of the unit with less power consumption, and less cabling required. Ideal when space it at a premium.