- Software designed for efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance
- QuickPoint data collection mode for easy productive one-click data capture
- Optimized for Trimble handhelds with integrated digital cameras
- Support for centimeter-grade RTK receivers
- Conditional attributes for dynamically adapting data capture forms
- Customizable user interface simplifies field operation
- Smart data maintenance
- Seamless GNSS control in the field for high quality position data
- Georeferencing refinement and analysis
- Create colorized dense point clouds, surface models and bare earth terrain models
- Refine and edit terrain models
- Create digital orthophotos, classic orthos as well as true orthos
Trimble UX5 aerial image data can be processed into powerful deliverables with the Trimble Business Center (TBC) Aerial Photogrammetry module. The TBC Photogrammetry Module is based on state-of-the-art image processing technology. The incorporation of photogrammetric algorithms specialized for small UAS produces very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. This office software combined with the Trimble UX5 provides a reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
The TBC Aerial Photogrammetry module works seamlessly with the TBC Complete and Advanced software editions, making it possible to process complete survey projects including aerial imagery, Trimble VISION imagery, GNSS data, and total station observations.
- Effectively manage, process and analyze large datasets
- Visualize 3D data
- Streamlined workflow via the Easy Guided Step™
- Combine 3D scanning, imaging and position data
- Extract 3D point clouds, CAD models, video simulations
- EasyPipe™ tool allows automatic modeling of pipes
Seamless transfer to Trimble LASERGen
The worldwide well known and appreciated software to manage point clouds and images coming from different lidar and imaging platforms.
The best tool to combine lidar data coming from terrestrial, mobile and airborne sensors, with UAV and 3D imaging data.
DREDGEPACK® is designed to save you money. It keeps your crew working in the dredge cut and prevents them from wasting time and money by digging too deep or outside the channel. DREDGEPACK® is designed to work with cutter suction, hopper, bucket and excavator operations.