Your rugged workhorse for site measurement, stakeout, and grade checking operations, the TSC3 gives supervisors, foremen, grade checkers and site engineers total control of site operations.
Rugged, Durable design
Easy to use software
Cable free operation
Trimble Remote Assistant
A 4.2 inch, high-resolution LCD touchscreen display and alphanumeric keypad that make it easy to enter data
Integrated 3G modem that gives instant access to the Internet for receiving base station corrections, emailing and synching files
Integrated GPS and 5MP camera to collect site information for documentation and quality control
Optional 2.4 GHz radio that gives it flexibility for GNSS or total station operations
Trimble InSphere™ is a common cloud-based software platform for central management of geospatial applications, data and services. Whether you are in surveying and engineering or mapping, Trimble InSphere gives you the tools you need to manage your geospatial operations in one central place accessible anytime, anywhere.
On a single, simple and easy-to-use web platform, InSphere provides access to multiple productivity-enhancing applications, including Data Manager, Equipment Manager, and TerraFlex™ software.
Versatile system offers significant operational flexibility. Six 5MP cameras provide rapid 360 degree image documentation with high precision positioning using tightly coupled GNSS and inertial referencing system. It uses Trimble Mobile Imaging capture software and Trimble Trident office for data capture, extraction and analysis.
Rugged, Compact, Lightweight GNSS Receiver that provides professional grade positioning to any mobile device using Bluetooth connectivity.
Purpose built for Mapping and GIS professionals in a variety of organizations.
Flexible and practical, accurate and rugged.
- One configurable receiver that is scalable for future needs
- Available in post-processing, base only, rover only, or base & rover configurations
- Advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 receiver technology
- Includes Trimble Maxwell 6 chips with 440 channels
- Simple integration with Trimble S-Series Total Stations and the V10 Imaging Rover
- Intuitive Trimble Access Field Software and Trimble Business Center Office Software
- Trimble DL Android app for collecting static GNSS raw data for post-processing