Survey Grade with 250m
The Dynascan S250 extends the Dynascan's use into the lucrative survey and construction grade 3D mobile surveying market.
The Dynascan S250, a 250 metre 360° field of view mobile surveying system is the result of the latest advances by MDL's development team, flowing from its high speed/high accuracy laser development program.
MDL Dynascan S250
The S250 achieves a greater accuracy whilst retaining all of the characteristics of the current range of Dynascan systems; reliable, rugged, portable, lightweight (under 40lbs), simple to use, and affordable.
This model is available in either single head or X-Plane (twin head) model formats. Single head S250 models incorporate a ten degree offset laser angle, to produce a 160 degree ‘scanning cone', allowing easier vehicle installation without excessive mounting overhang.
An all-weather IP65 design makes the S250 suitable for use on any land and sea mobile platform.
MDL S250 X Plane
Survey Grade with X plane
The Dynascan X-Plane S250 is MDL's latest survey-grade mobile mapping system featuring greater accuracy and points per second.
The dual head ‘X' Plane S250 Dynascan is designed for higher accuracy at highway road speeds, to enable greater use of the Dynascan system on urban/highway surveying projects. With a net pulse rate of 72 Khz and a net line rate of up to 60 lines per second, the result is more data at faster speeds with less ‘shadowing'.
The S250's high performance (+/- 1 cm) lasers, with a range of up to 250 meters, makes Dynascan the most effective, ‘all weather', rugged mobile mapping system on the market today.
MDL Dynascan S250 X-Plane
The S250 X-Plane achieves a greater accuracy while retaining all of the characteristics of the current range of Dynascan systems; reliable, rugged, portable, lightweight, simple to use, and affordable.
This model is available in either single head or X-Plane (twin head) model formats.
An all-weather IP65 design makes the S250 suitable for use from land and sea mobile platforms.
The Dynascan S250 X-Plane uses MDL's new 'Storm'laser technology (patent applied for) which improves signal to noise performance over existing models by an order of magnitude.
Your Premium Mobile Spatial Imaging
The Trimble MX8 is a premium mobile spatial imaging system capturing fully synchronized, high-quality georeferenced point clouds and high-resolution imagery. The vehicle-mounted system is designed for surveyors, engineers, and geospatial professionals conducting as-built modeling, inventory, inspection, encroachment analysis, and asset management for roadways, bridges, railway, utilities and other infrastructure management.
- Performance 360-degree mobile dual laser scanners collecting over one million points per second
- High-frequency digital cameras at set orientations capturing high resolution panorama and surface imagery
- Market-leading POS LV positioning and orientation system delivering extremely fast position updates (up to 200Hz) and high accuracy results even when GNSS signals are interrupted
- Rigidly mounted and fully calibrated pod with wide navigation and sensor base for easy installation on a variety of vehicle types
- Trimble Trident software to extract survey, GIS and construction deliverables
- Combined with ground control, the MX8 achieves industry leading data accuracy
- Incredibly detailed 3D infrastructure geometry without gaps in a single pass from a vehicle moving at regular traffic speeds
- Conduct projects that would be too slow, cost-prohibitive, disruptive, dangerous or simply impossible using traditional survey methods
- Automated and manual feature extraction capabilities including change analysis impossible using other technologies
Capture Everything Now, Measure Later
- 12 calibrated cameras capture 60 MP panorama for full site visualization
- Generate Survey, GIS or mapping accuracy positions from images
- Rapid data collection with one-button capture of panoramas
- Familiar, easy-to-use workflows in Trimble Access field software
- Seamless integration with the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver or Trimble VISION total stations
- Flexible, simple processing in Trimble Business Center to generate deliverable
- Advanced Network Rover solution
- Centimeter accuracy in a handheld form factor
- Optimized for Trimble Access field software
- Sunlight readable color display with unmatched clarity in bright sunlight
- Capture high quality photographs and link directly to measured points
Trimble CU Controller
- Optimized for Trimble Access field software
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 operating system
- 100% cable free
- Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Flexible communications options
- Rugged specifications for reliable daily performance
- The original Integrated Surveying™ system